Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/celsiusw/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 256

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/celsiusw/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 270

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/celsiusw/public_html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 275
× Por favor describe la falla o problema que estés teniendo con tu electrodoméstico. Te responderemos a la mayor brevedad posible!

file El foco me quemo el plástico de mi heladera ..le saque ya el foco .pasa algo si la sigo usando así ? Igual ahora enfría enfría y no se detiene.

• Gus
#769 por Gus
Gus respondió el tema: El foco me quemo el plástico de mi heladera ..le saque ya el foco .pasa algo si la sigo usando así ? Igual ahora enfría enfría y no se detiene. - Pági
  • ריהוט גן
  • Avatar de ריהוט גן Autor del tema
#782 por ריהוט גן
ריהוט גן respondió el tema: Good post
"I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)"
  • ריהוט גן
#783 por ריהוט גן
ריהוט גן respondió el tema: Nice post
"A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do think that you need to write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but usually people don't speak about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!"
  • ריהוט גן
#787 por ריהוט גן
ריהוט גן respondió el tema: Nice post
"An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I think that you should write more about this subject, it may not be a taboo matter but generally folks don't discuss such topics. To the next! Best wishes!!"
  • ריהוט גן
#790 por ריהוט גן
"You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites online. I am going to recommend this website!"
  • ריהוט גן
#791 por ריהוט גן
"I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)"
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.240 segundos